RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alaska

I just wasted about 15 mintues typing up a sweet story about how i am in Cleaveland with my wife and some quote from John Muir and then I hit spell check and it all got deleted so here is a piture of alaska enjoy.
PS this is my first weekend away from my Puppy Snickers since we got her in June.
WE miss her and she is peeing all over my parents house, sorry mom and dad. :(

Lake Eklutna and Bear Mountain.
Chugiak Elem. My old school.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

Praise the Lord! You two are still alive. Your pictures are very pretty. FYI there is a spot in the upper left corner of your new post that you can click on if you make a boo boo on the blog. It is 'recover post'.

We are thinking of you guys all the time as usual. Jon needs an assistant pee wee coach and Shannon needs a fellow fan to drink hot cocoa with :)

Love you!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Ohh, and we can relate to your missing Snickers. Don't worry, it gets easier :) One day you will be dropping her off at some kennel (remind me to tell you a funny story about that--Jon is breathing down my neck telling me to stop commenting and calling me a crazy blog freak or something)
We heart AK.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home