RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Nov. 14th


Is their a job out their that does not require too much work during the week, a short commute and no Saturday or Sunday hours? If so I want that job. I am stuck here at work with no body really wanting to do any bank transactions because the whole city of Columbus is in East Lansing drinking before the OSU slaughter of MSU. So I will look on the internet and find some sweet pics for you Shannon or Jon, because you're the only people who look at this blog. Mona thinks it is dumb.
Ahh the Cook Islands, I plan to go there on my 25 wed ann.
* Side note: Stupid Survivor having a show there now more people are going to go there and it will be all touristy and just like everywhere else by the time I finally can get their in 24 more years! Stupid Survivor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

My how Snickers has changed--hehe. Sorry for the delay in comments. What a nice suprise to see two posts! Good work :)

How was the weekend? It sounds like you worked a lot. That is just not right. I hated when Jon worked at TCF and had to work on the weekends. What ever happened to 'Bankers hours'???

We took a road trip to Hib-town with the Frosts. It was a great time. I'll have to update my blog.

Adelyn is petting Murphy for one of the first times. In the past she has seemed oblivious to him but is now actually smiling and trying to touch him. He just keeps licking her hands. Too cute.

Hope you are doing well!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home