RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Monday, October 16, 2006

Cup Of Joe

My wife is the most compassionate person i kow sometimes. I am sitting at CUp of Joe blogging and she is next door buying clothes for a baby boy on her floor at the hospital. His mother is 19 and never comes to see him or buy him clothes, the hopsital provides some clothes but they are all out of boy clothes so they have him in little girl outfits. So she is at the baby store buying him some outfits. What a sweetheart i married!
After this we are going to Kohls to buy my father a new rug. The rents babysat Snickers last weekend and she tore the crap out of one of their rugs, little mutt. now she is normally very well behaved, but the rents but a rug in her cage and then just left her their, not a good combo for a 7 month old teething puppy. Even the most behaved dogs need to chew on something.
I need to give Baldwin some props, his bloggs are always very deep and spiritual. mine on the otherhand are fluff, just another means of communicating with the outside world.

Hope all is well, here are some sweet pics from a recent hiking trip with Curt and the girls. The cutie in the picture is Kenzy. Oh and there is one from snickers first canoe trip.

nope i don't have the patience. how do you do it shannon? i just can't wait forever for the pics to load. maybe i will just try one pic.
nope i quit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

We sure miss you and your thoughtful wife! That is so sad the poor little baby doesn't have a mom that loves them. Be careful that Becca doesn't ask to bring him home :) Actually that might be fun. Adelyn would enjoy his company at Thanksgiving I'm sure. She was chatting away with my friend's 6 month old this weekend. It was so funny to see her laughing and reaching out to her. Such a grown up gal already.

I hear you on the deep posts from Brenton. His wife told me that like 100 people view his blog everyday. Crazy! He has his pastorial degree though so maybe that's the key--hehe.

I use imageshack.us to upload the picts which isn't TOO slow (all relative when using dial up) so I can show you that over Thanksgiving if you do it a different way. I think we might be upgrading to high speed-Praise the Lord!

Tell your generous wife we say hello! Love you guys.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Hope your road trip went well last night. I am very impressed you two plan to run a marathon. That is something that has never even crossed my mind to try :) What a fun way for you to spend time together though.

We miss you so much. I am going to find a house for you right now!
Love you

8:23 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

How are you guys doing? I would send an email but I need to get your addresses from Jon. I think he's got them at work.

I was finding some good houses for you today. Use the www.edinarealty.com website. I was searching for homes around $200 and there were quite a few.

Hope you are doing well! Love you

1:25 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I want a post about the AK trip!!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home