RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Friday, December 15, 2006

Nutcracker


Yesterday we had a wonderful night on the town. Joel and Erin accompanied us to dinner and a show down town columbus. We ate dinner at Buca Di Beppo by Nationwide Areana and then a short drive past the river on the way to the Ohio Theater. The Ballet Met of Ohio gave us a beautiful presentation on The Nutcracker. It was Rebecca's first time going to a ballet in general and especially the Nutcracker! The Theater was beautiful with very intricate detail much like the grand cathedrals of the Rome. Rebecca was like a kid in a candy store gazing at the beautiful detail. It was definitely a night to remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

Whoa! I just fell off my chair when I opened your blog and saw a new post--way to go! Even Adelyn is squealing with delight.

That sounds like an awesome night. I have never been to a ballet or the Nutcracker either so it is very intriquing (sp?). What did you have at Bucas? I am trying to get Jon to go there tonight as we have a $10 coupon that expires today. I love the Rosa chicken pasta or something to that effect. Plus tirimasu...mmmm!

Any developments on the AK? You should have bought Dick and Cal's house!

I don't know how long we will keep up the blogs but I am trying to think of it as more of a journal for Adelyn. When I was pregnant I was good about writing in a journal but that takes WAY longer then typing out a little something to remember what she is up to. Plus pictures! So, I aspire to print it off someday and file it away for her enjoyment :)

Did you see who Time mag named person of the year?

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home