RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!

Hello. Everyone i.e. Shannon and Jon, How is your end of the year going. Well here at the Bradley house we are not at the Bradley house we are in South Carolina. We left on Friday morning and except for a little hour delay in Charlotte, NC we made good time. We are now going all over Columbia SC with Andrew and his pregnant wife Faith!!!!! Yep they are having a baby. Crazy if you ask we. Way to go Andrew, your boys can swim.
We are going to spen some more time in Columbia hiking, biking, climbing.... On Monday we will head up to Ashville, NC for a night of camping and then head off back to the bland days of work and grey skys in columbus.
Ok here is a cool picture of Rebecca and I.
Nevermind apple and blogger do not mix.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

Wow! That is quick. Remind me of when they got married again? It doesn't feel like long ago but I know time flies. When are they due?
Sorry we lost you when you called a few days ago. Happy to hear you are having a nice time in SC. I suppose you are back now. I haven't been online at all since before Christmas but now I'm back at it.
Macy's called yesterday to see if I still am interested in PT. Part of me is part is not. Decisions, decisions! I hate it.
You two should plan a trip up here soon :)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home