RN Bradley's Rebecca and NIck

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mexico





Wow it has been a while since i last posted. i am a pretty crappy blogger. From looking at my last pictures it was Valentines Day and the weather was brutally cold. Now it is about 84 degrees and humid. Which reminds me of a little trip Rebecca and I took last month, Mexico. Kenny Chesney is right "no shoes, no shirt, no problem." That is my kind of society, the less dressed up i am the more comfortable.

You will find some of these pictures from our little 5 day Caribian adventure.

Meanwhile back in America.

Rebecca is signing up with a traveling nursing agancy for three months starting most likely July 15th week. She will be traveling to the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI 3 days a week and then coming back to Childrens to work one day, 3 days off and do it all again. She will be staying with a friend from Indian Lake while she is up there.

Our condo has still not sold, so if you could pray about that, we would like for it to sell, soon.

Happy Birthday Grandma and my little Nience Addy. Hope they both go well.

Love you all.

Oh i forgot. Yesterday i participated in my first Duathalon. The Vineyard Church Du and Triathalon. The first of Ohio's summer racing series.

We did what was called a "sprint du and tri"

We ran 2 miles, biked 15.7 miles to the church from Buckeye lake and then ran a 5k or 3.2 miles.

The 5k was brutal at the end! We tried to pace ourselvs running not so much with the leaders to start, but at the 1st mile marker we had run a 7 minute mile, and there were people WAY ahead of us. All said and done i ran my first Duathalo in 1 hour 56 minutes and 3 seconds. To tell you how hard the kast 5k was, i got done with 2 mile run and the 15.7 mile bike in 1:22 and it took me 34 min to finish the 5k!!!!

I am training for my next du, as i did not ealy trani for this one. The next summer racing series is in Alum Creek north columbus on JUne 24th! wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

I just fell off my chair seeing a new post from you!
OK, now I have to read it...

9:22 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

You will have to call us and give more details on Becca's job...is it for sure? Also heard you are interviewing yourself. Good luck!

Any fun plans for Rebecca's b-day? Is it the big 25?

Sounds like an awesome trip! Love you guys.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Can you make a goal to post just ONE TIME per week? We would love to know what you two love birds are up to.

How about some b-day photos from Rebecca's party...and yours in a few days!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home